For a detailed list of rules for this tournament, visit our Tournament Rules page.
$15,000 KENO TOURNAMENT
- The St.Ignace casino will be hosting a Keno Tournament. On the Friday of the tournament weekend registration packets for all pre-registered players will be available between the hours of 5p.m.and 7p.m.
- Entry Fee for one person is $175.00 which includes the following:
2-nights stay at one of the Kewadin Casinos Hotels, (Sunday night offered for $35), a seat in the tournament, a tournament gift, one - $45 Kewadin credit coupon and a $10 in Kewadin Credits for each nights lodging (one per person per day), one $10 coupon off meal check, two $7 coupons off meal check and one or two $14 coupons off meal check depending on how many nights lodging.
- If two tournament participants share a room, the price will be $ 125 per person.
- There is a $100.00 Entry fee if a player does not want a hotel room.
A seat in the tournament and a tournament gift.
- The Total Prize Pool is $15,000. The Friday and Sunday Prize Pools are $4,000 each paying 10 places.
- The Saturday Prize Pool is $7,000 paying 5 places. Saturdays live tournament consists of 80 games in which a minimum of $1 per game for each of the 80 games needs to be played in order to qualify for any prize pool or drawing.
- Free entry for a chance to win free registration into our next Keno Tournament.
- Free entry for Birthday drawings.
- High – Low Ball Cash Prizes.
- To register contact DeAnn at 1-800-Kewadin Press (1) then (2) at the prompts and extension 34027 or 906-643-7071 ext 1.
- Have your Northern Reward card available when calling to register
- Method of payment is credit card or check.
- Credit cards are charged on the day of registration
• All tournaments are subject cancellation at Management’s discretion.
• Promotions cannot be changed without prior approval by the Sault Ste Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians Gaming Commission.
• Must be at least 19 years of age to enter and meet play criteria.
• Kewadin Employees are not eligible.
• Must be present to win.
>Back to events